- Address: 48 West Ave., Mary Santos Artcade Liwayway St., Quezon City
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ink-man.com.ph
- Toll Free: 02-9759982
If you own an ink jet printer and have run out of ink you’ve no doubt found that original equipment manufacturer (OEM) ink cartridges can be very expensive. A money-saving alternative that many people chose is buying remanufactured ink cartridges when they run out of ink.
These cartridges, sometimes called “recycled ink cartridges”, are used cartridges that have gone through a multi-step process that culminates with their being recharged with fresh printer inks. When you purchase a remanufactured ink cartridge from Ink-Man®, initially it will be cleaned thoroughly. Then it’s filled with high quality printer ink. After being filled its internal pressure is checked. Only then is it inspected for potential leaks. Once these cartridges have passed these regimens they are tested to ensure that they function optimally. If the cartridge passes all its tests and meets the Ink-Man® standards it is considered to be a remanufactured ink cartridge and is offered for sale. A properly remanufactured cartridge that has been through these rigorous tests will not adversely affect your ink jet printer. It will work as well, and some say even better, than an original equipment manufacturer cartridge. That’s because the quality of printers ink used to refill it can even be of a higher standard.
There are a couple of major benefits for using Ink-Man® remanufactured cartridges instead of an Original cartridge
1. Your most obvious benefit is that it will save you a lot of money. Recycled Ink-Man® cartridges cost considerably less than original cartridges. You can actually save 50% or more when you purchase remanufactured cartridges. If you or your company does a lot of printing this can amount to very significant savings over the course of time. Your print quality should not suffer because Ink-Man® Guarantee superior Ink-Man® quality.
2. The next benefit may seem altruistic, Original Cartridges uses only a standard yield cartridge while Ink-Man® remanufactured cartridges uses XL size cartridge. (see picture below to see the difference). Also, since these cartridges are primarily made of plastic and metal, they will not degrade. They will take up space in landfills for perhaps generations to come. Using Ink-Man® remanufactured cartridges is a win-win. The HP 60 cartridge on the left is no value, that is for sure. The sponge is one- sixth the size as the larger HP 60XL inkjet print cartridge. Ink-Man Remanufactured Cartridges vs. Original Cartridges The Original HP 60 black standard value inkjet print cartridge boasts a whopping 300 printed pages estimate. These estimates are almost always overly exaggerated by the HP original cartridge maker. Ink-Man ® Remanufactured Cartridge HP 60XL (with pigment ink) can print more than 600 depending on print type and be purchased at Php 650 only. Inside of the HP 60 black ink cartridge: Looks like “sponge island” inside the cartridge. The HP 60 ink cartridge could take a bunch more ink, but this will accept only less than 5ml, however Hewlett Packard (HP) has designed this cartridge to start out about 80% empty – there is no (easy) way to tell the amount of ink in the sponge. At around Php600 retail for this Original cartridge, heavy printing can get expensive very quickly. Majority cartridges of HP and CANON comes with Introductory Cartridges is the same as the standard value cartridge. So every time you think of refilling or replacing your cartridge choose Ink-Man® remanufactured XL Cartridges.
Not at all! There should be no difference in the print quality after the cartridge is refilled. Our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee is a sign of our confidence and removes any risk from you trying our services.
Your savings may vary depending on your printer. As a rule of thumb, you can expect to save substantially on refills at Ink-Man over the cost of a brand new cartridge. Many businesses are savings hundreds if not thousands of Pesos every year by switching to Ink-Man. Consumers like the fact that they are saving money and the environment. Over the life of a printer most people can expect to save hundreds if not thousands of Pesos.
No. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act prohibits the manufacturer of the printer you are using from voiding the warranty because you use a refilled or remanufactured cartridge. Printer manufacturers will almost always advise you against refilling. The simple reason for this is that manufacturers would like you to buy their expensive replacement cartridges and accessories. Even with the protection of this law,(it would be like buying a car and being told you can only used certain gas that cost Php1,400/gallon, otherwise the manufacturer will void your car service warranty.) you should also feel confident that cartridges sold, refilled or remanufactured by Ink-Man will meet or exceed your expectations.
Obviously all cartridges are slightly different, but typically it takes between 5 and 15 minutes and for toner Cartridge at least an hour. We offer a while you wait service, when possible.
This all depends on the type of cartridge and how well you take care of your cartridges. We test your cartridges after they have been refilled/re-manufactured, hence our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Inkjet cartridges can be refilled up to 4 or 5 times or more and laser cartridges many more, depending on the original condition. Your Ink-Man specialist will be able to tell you.